Visitor’s Guidelines (Covid-19)
Protect yourself and others from the spread of Covid-19. The National Science Centre (NSC) has set a guideline that must be complied with by all visitors. The guideline is as follows:
- The new visiting hour is 9.00am – 4.00pm. The last ticket of the day can be purchased no later than 3.30pm.
- Visitors in the high-risk group (aged 12 years & below, and 60 years & above) are NOT ENCOURAGED to visit NSC.
- Group reservations including school trips are not accepted at the moment.
- ONLY 250 VISITORS are allowed in the galleries at one particular time. Hence, a numbering system is used for visitors to enter the galleries.
- Pregnant women, and people with disabilities or special needs are prioritized in entering the galleries.
- The personal details of every visitor are recorded via the MYSEJAHTERA mobile app. Thus, visitors must use the MySejahtera mobile apps and scan the QR Code provided before entering the galleries.
- As required by the Government of Malaysia, wearing a face mask is MANDATORY to all visitors.
- Health screening is done at the main entrance of the premise. Only visitors with body temperature 37.5°C AND BELOW are allowed to enter the premise.
- Practicing physical distancing is MANDATORY to every visitor while using all NSC facilities and galleries.
- Practice good self-hygiene by washing hands regularly with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
- Practice safe coughing and sneezing etiquette.
- Only one entry/exit path is allowed.
- Visitors who exit the premise are required to go through the health screening process again.
- Face masks must be disposed of into dedicated bins provided throughout the premise.
*The National Science Center reserves the right to amend any guideline in line with the stipulation set by the authority including the National Security Council (NSC) and the Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH).
#psnprihatin #kitajagakita #kitamestimenang